Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dunno monster project


Oh well, this is as far as I have come with my monster project. It was supposed to be a yellow monster, but I found a three colored yarn that would be great for a monster. But since I havn't done any sketches, I just call it my Dunno monster. The future will tell what he will look like :) I guess he will be rather big/fat, cause the bottom is quite large, but I havn't decided how tall I'll make him. My son wanted it to look really scary, so I hope he won't be disappointed when it's finished. I mean, I don't know how to make a crochet animal look scary? But if I give the monster a few fangs and jags perhaps he'll be happy?

I'm home from work this weekend, feeling a bit sorry for myself. I really hate to be sick and snotty.

No comments:

Post a Comment