Monday, May 18, 2009

Limelight

Finally I've come to the conclusion that it's time to give my soft little friends some limelight in the bloggosphere. This is Kawaii crochet, the blog and place for my amigurumi and my crocheting. English is not my first language, but since a great deal of you amigurumi crocheting people out there seems to live outside Scandinavia, I thought it would be better to try blogging in a language people actually can understand. However I hope this can be inspirational both for you and also for me to continue to learn and develop further knowledge.

Right now I consider myself as a beginner in the crochet area. I've made three amigurumi so far, and have a desire to concentrate on monsters, dragons and anime fanart. Kawaii style, of course. Surfing the internet, I've come to the conclusion that there isn't very much free wellmade patterns out there that matches my desires, so I realise I have to crochet all kinds of stuff until I've developed enough skills to make my own patterns.

And when I do, I was planning on posting them here so that you can crochet your own :)



No comments:

Post a Comment